Practically overnight, the models commonly used for discounted cash flow valuation became completely outdated. It’s time for something new, and Security Valuation and Risk Analysis valuation pioneer Ken Hackel provides a thorough education on cash flow and credit, which you can use to earn outsized returns while avoiding problem companies. You’ll learn how to place confidently a value on an enterprise and spot discrepancies in value. Armed with Hackel’s breakthrough methodology, you’ll be able to:
- Identify and take advantage of early warning signals related to cash flow and credit metrics
- Understand how traditional analysts value a company and spot market mispricing
- Estimate the cost of equity capital from which to discount free cash flows
- Illustrate a better definition of Free Cash Flow by understanding how management can free up resources
In today’s market, nothing is more important than the ability to accurately analyze credit. Filled with studies proving the effectiveness of Hackel’s methodology, Security Valuation and Risk Analysis is your answer to a credit market gone bad, from a well-recognized authority on the subject.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. Overview
- Chapter 2. Management
- Chapter 3. Free Cash Flows
- Chapter 4. Financial Structure
- Chapter 5. Cost of Capital
- Chapter 6. Superior Cost of Equity Capital Model Using Cash Flows and Credit
- Chapter 7. Portfolio Selection
- Chapter 8. Conclusion
About the Kenneth S. Hackel
Kenneth is the president of CT Capital, LLC, an investment advisory firm. He founded and served as president of Systematic Financial Management Inc., a multi-billion-dollar investment firm that pioneered the analysis and use of corporate cash flow analysis in investment decision-making. Hackel is the author of many articles on free cash flow analysis and is internationally recognized as a leading expert in the field. His work has been published in leading academic journals as well as leading financial news media.
Pre-order Security Valuation and Risk Analysis: Assessing Value in Investment Decision-Making at Amazon.com.
For further information about Kenneth, CT Capital, or this site, please do not hesiate to contact us.